Vincenzo joined the litigation team at Becker & Poliakoff in August 2011. He focuses his practice on commercial litigation. He has represented clients in civil and criminal cases, mediations, arbitrations, trials and appeals involving complex contractual disputes, environmental and CERCLA related liability, Mount Laurel affordable housing and builder remedy suits, and helped defend APPS and MARPOL related criminal prosecutions.
Prior to joining the firm, Vincenzo was associated with the law firm of Carella, Byrne, Cecchi, Olstein, Brody & Agnello, located in Roseland, New Jersey. At Carella Byrne, his practice focused on the following areas: federal litigation, admiralty and maritime law, environmental law, local government law and complex civil litigation. Given this rich background and experience, Vincenzo brings significant litigation and trial experience to his representation of our clients.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Seton Hall University Presidential Merit Scholar
- Seton Hall Servant Leader Scholar (Inaugural Class)
- Columbus Citizens Foundation Scholar
- New Providence Apartments Co., LLC v. Mayor and Council of Borough of New Providence
423 N.J. Super. 210 (App. Div. 2011)