Ms. Platts is an attorney in the Firm’s Community Association Law Group where she represents condominium, homeowner, and cooperative associations assisting board members with day to day operations, budget, corporate governance, contracts, enforcement of association covenants, and management issues. Throughout her 16 years in the legal profession, Ms. Platts has also garnered experience in the areas of mass tort litigation, personal injury, wrongful death, international law, RICO, and criminal law at both the State and Federal levels.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Platts spent eight years working in the insurance industry. Ms. Platts currently holds licenses in the areas of Property and Casualty; Variable Annuities; and Life, Health and Disability.
Activities & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Transactional Law Committee (Member 2014)
Publications, Presentations & Events
- CondoMundoUSA.com - Blog Editor
- Board Member Certification Classes for HOAs - 2013, 2014, 2015
- Board Member Certification Classes for Condos - 2013, 2014, 2015
- Architectural Control & Enforcement for HOAs - 2015
- Is A No Pet Building a Thing of the Past? - 2014, 2015
- Ask Your Lawyer - 2013, 2014, 2015
- Critical Documents - A Primer on Governing Documents - 2014