HOA/Condo/Co-Op Board Member Certification
Provider #0000811, Course #9626099, 3 HR/ELE
Presented by: Michael Gongora, Esq.
If you are planning to serve on your association board, you probably know that you will need to comply with Florida’s certification requirements within 90 days of being elected.
Our HOA/Condo/Co-Op Board Certification class is designed to satisfy the statutory requirement so that you are eligible to serve. More importantly, it will provide the tools and information you need to perform your job well and to avoid any potential liability associated with your new role.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- Defining your fiduciary duty
- Analyzing association operations
- How to properly maintain the association's books and records
- The pros and cons of alternative dispute resolution
- Avoiding common election pitfalls
- Preparing budgets & funding reserves
- Understanding financial reporting requirements
- Assessing insurance needs for common areas
- Defusing conflict within the community
Sign-in starts at 8:30 AM
Light refreshments and snacks will be provided.
This class is complimentary, but seating is limited.
Registration is required.
For more information, contact Leydis Hernandez at
305.262.4433 or by email at email@example.com