Mr. Manne is "Of Counsel" to Becker & Poliakoff P.A. He serves as General Counsel to The Ultimate Software Group Inc., a publicly traded Delaware Corporation which develops, markets and sells Payroll and Human Resource Recordkeeping Software to mid and large size companies. He also serves as mediator and arbitrator in all types of litigation and other business disputes. He is certified by the Supreme Court of Florida as a Mediator and is a member of the American Bar Association Forum Committee on the Construction Industry and the Panel of Arbitrators of the American Arbitration Association. He is also a mediator for the Florida Bar's Grievance Mediation Program. Mr. Manne has lectured on Technology Issues, Construction Contracts and Claims Avoidance at various law seminars for all segments of the technology and construction industry.
- "Inside The Minds, Winning Legal Strategies For Software Companies," Aspatore Books, 2005
- "Condominium Construction Litigation - Resolving Those Disputes Between Unit Owners and Developers" 54 Florida Bar Journal 762, 1980
- "Condominium Construction Litigation - Representing the Community Association" 29 AmJur (Trials) 157
- "Florida Condominium Law and Practice" The Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education, 1982
- "The Use, Sequence and Timing of Discovery in Construction Litigation" Trial Diplomacy Journal, 1988
- "Systematic Use of Discovery in Construction Litigation" 62 Florida Bar Journal 17, 1988 and "The Do's and Don'ts of Construction Contracts," American Builder Magazine, June 1994